Flourish: Beyond Wellbeing
if you’re feeling called to transform the organisation you lead or work in, then please join us.
Flourish: Beyond Wellbeing is a two-day workshop on the exploration and understanding of human flourishing as the foundation for business prosperity
Global research reveals that over 50 per cent of workers are physically depleted, emotionally drained, mentally distracted and lacking in meaning and purpose. (Towers Watson)
As we face an uncertain future, rising challenges and increasing demands, many are suffering or simply surviving in a time when flourishing and thriving are not only possible, but essential to shape an inspired future that many of us yearn for.
We need a paradigm shift in how we measure business success, how we manage performance, and a shift in perspective as to what it takes to be a great leader in order to meet today’s business and personal challenges. The Flourish workshop will support you to do just that.
This workshop is based on systems theory, neuro-science, practices from the contemplative traditions and empirical wisdom. The two days will be informative and experiential, to bring about real change in mindset and behaviour, both personally and professionally, to elevate our responsibility as leaders to optimise human potential – your own and others.
We have delivered the Flourish programme to over 1,600 business leaders, enabling them to be more compassionate, to respect both intuition and intellect, take greater responsibility for their impact on others and to create environments where the people they lead feel valued, respected and empowered.
During these two days you will:
- Work with and develop the full complement of your inner human resources (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) and understand how to renew and expand them all
- Learn practical skills to shift out-dated beliefs and behaviours that no longer serve you and others
- Increase self-awareness using the Flourish check-in to reveal the course corrections needed to flourish – personally and in your leadership
- Experience a transformation in your personal leadership style through embodied learning
- Learn how to build true resilience: shifting from the old style of resilience “toughing it out” to resilience that’s sourced from a foundation of wellbeing
- Learn the six keys to sustainable happiness and lasting change that lies within your control and how to increase your individual agency for impact
- Learn how to create a ‘fearless’ organisation to break the stigma attached to mental ill health
- Elevate your awareness and consciousness for higher levels of effectiveness in every area of your life
Date: 12th and 13th June, 2019
Time: Starting at 9.00am and finishing at 5.00pm on Day 1 and starting at 9.00am and finishing at 4.00pm on Day 2
Location: The Conduit Club, 40 Conduit Street, London, W1S 2YQ
Book your place
You will receive a Flourish Workbook and a pack of Flourish Leadership Quality cards. The cost of the programme will include: lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments. Please note, there is no overnight accommodation provided.
Full price ticket: £710.00 (plus VAT)
Group discount (two or more tickets): £625.00 (plus VAT)
NGO and Charity ticket price: £360.00 (plus VAT) – please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship places: If you would like to apply for one of our FREE limited sponsorship places – please submit your application to email@example.com
Download the full pdf invitation here.
If you have any questions, please send us an email.
Book your place
About The Flourish Initiative
Our work is founded on three billion years of Mother Nature’s wisdom in regeneration and sustainability, along with scientific research and three decades of business experience in developing a deep understanding of what is required for businesses to prosper.
Founder of the Flourish Initiative. For over 30 years, I’ve been working globally with great leaders, from the heads of major corporations to local community leaders in India and Bangladesh committed to transforming social systems. Having built a start-up into an international multi-million dollar organisation I know what it takes to enable people to flourish and business to prosper.
As a millennial I am committed to creating positive change in organisations and in the communities they impact. My experience spans continents and sectors, from government institutions to the extractive industries, from nuclear to aviation, not-for-profit and finance. With a BA (Hons) and a MSc in International Development, I bring over ten years’ experience to the human potential and leadership development field.